Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Now that's GE13 is over...

The dust has settle down. Emotions are calmed. Malaysia's 13th General Election is over.

Thank you for all those who share out my point of view on Facebook. At the moment of this post writing the article has reach 1062 shares. Many pm-ed me to say thank you. Along the way I gained quite a number of new friends that I have never met before. And most of them are BN supporters.

As I glean through their timeline, I realized that both camps share the same ideology - A Better Malaysia. Only a few are extremist in that sense. Mostly are moderate, rational thinking people. Just that because our virtual circle of friends are from a particular group, we think that the whole world share our sentiments as well. I know. I was guilty too.

Therefore the goal of this blog is to post all the articles, shares, photos, rumors and whatsnot from both the parties. Moderate readers can read through all the post here, and make your conclusion on who to vote for in the next General Election.

Secondly, I want to show to both parties cyber-troopers that we are all human. We are all Malaysian. We seek a common goal - a better Malaysia.

I will post anything that I deem fit. You are free to support, debate, refute or curse me if you want at the comment section. That's what democracy is all about right?

No comments:

Post a Comment